Products & Services
Servall Pressurised Head Box
- Vacuum Augmented Pressurised Head Box with Tapered Manifold
- Single & Multi tube bank type Pressurised Head Box with Tapered manifold.
- Octopus Distributor with branch tube type Pressurized Head box
- Slice through put above 7000 LPM/ mtr especially suitable for High speed machines
- Width above 6 mtrs
- Slice lip adjustable openings with coarse & fine resolutions
- Micro Slice lip adjustments for fine adjustment of slice throughput to achieve precise CD profile.
- Foam killing showers for clearing foam as well for Head box maintenance
- Avoidance of re-circulation for increased & improved productivity as well as for better energy savings in Octopus distributor type.
- Easy maintenance
- Ideally suitable for fastgrade changes
Instrumentation & Drives
- State-of-art computer ineffaceable ideally suitable for Fast grade changes Instrumentation is similar in both rectifier roll and hydraulic head boxes.
- Level & pressure closed loop feed back controls.
- Variable speed drives for Evener (Slice) rolls
- The speed of the fan pump is regulated for maintenance of constant slice throughput.
- Machine Speed proportional Automatic Liquid Level Controller
- PID controls for Constant Level & Pressure maintenance
Servall Hydraulic Head Box
Types & Capacities
- Available with Central Distributor & Dilution systems
- Available in Single & Multiple tube bank versions
- Max. capacities above 7000 LPM/ mtr. width
- Max. width capabilities above 6 mtrs.
- High turbulence for even fiber distribution with help of equalizing chamber & micro turbulence tube bank elements
- Recirculation avoided for Increased productivity & Reduced energy consumption.
- With Automatic dilution control valves as optional for Total automation
- Computer interfaceable controls
- Field sensors of highest quality for precise control
- Prevents scale formation for better Paper manufacturing
- Stainless Steel construction for corrosion prevention & long life
- Precisely manufactured to international standards
- Easy maintenance
- Ideally suitable for Fast grade changes
Servall Headbox Advantages
- High Speeds
- Better Formation
- Low installation cost
- Improved paper quality
- Easy & fast maintenance
- Uniform finish on both sides
- Extremely good cd /md profiles
- More even fines & filler distribution
- Minimum downtime -easy grade change